Managing Partner - Capital Markets
London + UK travel
Capital Markets Managing Partner, Client Engagement / CXO - CTO IT Advisory Management Consultant, Financial Services, Fintech, Capital Markets, Wealth Management, Asset Management, IB trade lifecycle management, Regulatory, Risk
Excellent career opportunity for experienced and client facing Managing Partners / Client Engagement / CXO - CTO IT Advisory Management Partners with extensive experience of consulting Financial Services and a proven delivery and change track record in Capital Markets.
As a Managing Partner (Capital Markets) you will take full responsibility for heading up their UK Capital Markets Consulting Practice, which is made up of over 100 consultants and multiple Partners and incorporates domain, programme management, target operating model, business analysis and architecture capabilities.
You will join a major fast-paced global IT management consultancy to grasp the business vision of their clients and translate requirements into effective / innovative winning solutions that will fit the need of the clients, ultimately providing efficiency, cost effectiveness and increased productivity.
You will ideally already be in a consultancy role either at CTO, Managing Partner, Chief Enterprise Architect level with experience of running, shaping and delivering multi-million pound Capital Markets engagements.
As a Capital Markets Managing Partner you will be a trusted advisor at board level (CXO/CIO) to a major portfolio of accounts and major technology bids before, during and after contract completion, with the ability to define, shape and deliver clients IT strategies.
With you ideally already in a consultancy role your deliverables / responsibilities will include but not be exhaustive as follows:
- A trusted advisor and IT solutions expert for growing and nurturing existing portfolio of clients / working on new major Capital Markets bids and tender processes and driving growth across the practice from a revenue and people perspective.
- Responsibility for large scale IT solutioning with sales targets (ability to land and expand and upsell) - manage client Capital Markets engagements
- Establish, manage, and develop positive and strategic client business relationships: at C Level / Key client stakeholders / senior board level management (CXO/CIO etc).
- Elements of business development: define the vision, strategy, roadmaps for growing Capital Markets client accounts and successful execution of IT solutioning.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and approach with a focus on delivery of complex IT solutioning.
- Work closely with other departments, sales, onshore and offshore teams to ensure client support is adhered to and satisfaction is maintained. Your business acumen will include you being comfortable dealing with senior business decision makers, having a customer focus dealing with ambiguity, decision quality, methodology approach and life cycle management.
- 15-20 years of consulting experience in Financial Services with a proven delivery and change track record in multi-million £ Capital Markets engagements.
- Good knowledge of EU & UK Capital Markets industry drivers, market trends and opportunities.
- Strong experience in Wealth Management, Asset Management, IB trade lifecycle management, Regulatory, Risk etc across product areas, from origination to servicing or execution
- Extensive project / programme delivery experience
- Experience of running, shaping and delivering end to end consulting Capital Markets programmes ideally across multiple geographies.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Successful business development history and proposition development
- Track record in achieving $2m-$4m annual Capital Markets consulting revenues