Aviation MRO Solutions Architect is required by a large and well established technology transformation consulting company to lead architecture and support the delivery of Aviation MRO Systems and Solutions.
Required experience and skills:
- extensive experience in defining requirements for, designing, building, integrating and delivering Aviation MRO Systems and solutions
- breadth of experience with wide range of MRO vendors and tools (f.e. some of the following: IFS, Maintenix, EmpowerMX, Ramco, Rusada, Trax, AMOS, SAP MRO, Oracle Complex MRO etc..)
- good understanding of MRO processes, challenges and innovations
- ability to apply a structured approach to define application, data and information architecture (TOGAF certification will be beneficial)
- any experience with predictive maintenance using data analytics and machine learning will be beneficial