Business Architecture & Digital Strategy Consultant is required by a global consulting organisation that specialises in Business driven Technology Innovation.
They are now looking for an experienced management consultant to lead a phase zero consulting and subsequent delivery of digital solutions and products across some of the most challenging and complex programmes in the UK.
- Extensive experience in engaging in a "phase zero" of digital programmes with the ability to uncover customer's needs and break down the required tasks into discrete process steps
- A deep understanding of, and extensive strategic planning experience in, translating business challenges into solutions, strategies and delivery plans
- Business consultant with market awareness able to align products and solutions with market opportunities
- Proven strong leadership skills and the ability to lead both technology and strategic teams
- Deep understanding of newest technologies and their applications with the ability to quickly build a strong expertise in new products and solutions
- Expert collaborator highly-skilled in working with diverse teams of creative technologists
- Full lifecycle experience with the ability to conceptualise new products that will address client needs and to bring them to the MVP stage
- Excellent communicator well versed in delivering client presentations and developing productive relationships with technology partners and clients
- Experience in leading creative workshops and the ability to knit together disparate sources of information into a strong strategic narrative
- Able to bring a flexible approach and results-focused mindset to the programme with the ability to react quickly to new information, opinion and direction