Business Intelligence Project Manager (Cloud Transformation, SAP) is required by a large organisation to manage the portfolio of business intelligence and data projects and to lead the transformation of legacy BI systems into cloud based data analytics and reporting solutions.
Required experience and skills:
- extensive experience in defining and leading the delivery of large scale BI and data programmes
- experience in both Waterfall and Agile
- broad knowledge of various aspects of information management within the enterprise: data management, data integration, MDM, data warehousing, reporting and visualisation, predictive modelling and forecasting, data governance, data security etc.
- SAP systems experience will be advantageous
- formal qualification will be beneficial (PRINCE2, PMP)
- global/multinational programmes experience will be an advantage
- data integration and data migration
- experience in cloud based data and reporting solutions