Chief Enterprise Solutions Architect (IT Strategy & Governance) is required by a large organisation to lead IT innovation and shaping IT solutions across the whole enterprise.
You will be responsible for:
- overseeing the definition of architecture specifications
- defining strategy, blueprints, roadmaps and solutions architecture across the portfolio
- developing applications modernisation and systems transformation plans
- IT architecture governance
Required experience and skills:
- extensive experience in architecting enterprise scale solutions across applications, infrastructure, processes, data etc..
- large scale digital innovation programmes experience
- ability to apply formal methodology to technology transformation challenges
- excellent communication skills