Chief Networking Architect is required by a large, multinational organisation to lead network transformation and network engineering across their IT landscape.
Required experience and skills:
- extensive experience in designing, architecting and leading the delivery of large scale networking architectures
- legacy networks transformation and modernisation experience
- voice and data convergence technologies experience
- broad experience with various technologies and vendors (Juniper, Cisco, F5)
- CTI and contact centre technologies
- network security and network optimisation experience
- Data Centre infrastructure, Software Defined Networking (SDN), Cloud and Unified Communications.
- experience in applying formal methodology to create network architectures and IT services (ITIL, TOGAF)
This role offers remote working.