Cloud Architecture Solutions Management Consultant is required by a growing technology innovation organisation to lead cloud enabled technology transformation on some of the largest and most complex programmes in the UK.
Required experience and skills
- hands-on IT solutions architecture skills with experience in cloud based technologies architecture design and delivery
- excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to build client relationships
- ability to act as a technology innovation adviser able to provide an architectural assurance on a large scale programme
- experience in leading technology implementation teams
- experience in defining business cases and delivery strategies for cloud solutions
- broad experience with various cloud vendors and solutions (one or more of the following AWS, Azure or GCP)
- any experience with cloud orchestration tooling (Terraform, CloudFormation) will be beneficial
- broad solution architecture and delivery experience
Quick application process.