Cloudera Hadoop DevOps Engineer - Contract
£500 - £575 per day + accomodation expenses
Initial 6 months (extensions likely)
This is a fantastic contract opportunity for an experienced Cloudera Hadoop Consultant with DevOps experience to come on board at a Global IT Consultancy and work on the biggest replatforming of a data infrastructure in Europe on client site in Lancashire.
Reporting to the Head of DevOps and supporting a team of Big Data Engineers, the Cloudera Hadoop / DevOps Consultant will take responsibility for building and deploying automation Cloudera solutions onto AWS Cloud in a DevOps environment.
- Build infrastructure
- Automate and build deployments
- Provide operations support
- Assist application team with issues
Key skills & experience required:
- Cloudera Hadoop automation / implementation experience
- CI/CD with Jenkins, Docker etc
- Python scripting experience
- Experience providing DevOps solutions in Big Data environments
- Any experience with Hortonworks will be an advantage
- Experience in creating, changing, and improving infrastructure as code - Terraform.
- CI/CD - Jenkins, Docker
- Extensive knowledge/experience with automating deployment, scaling and management of container applications - Kubernetes.
Cloudera Hadoop Consultant with DevOps - Contract - £575 per day + expenses - 6 month-rolling contract - Lancashire