£30.000 to £45.000 + benefits
My Global End User Client's Big Data department is moving away from SAP BW to an AWS Redshift solution, hence they are seeking a Data Engineer with experience in SAP BW to build AWS Lambda functions using Python.
As a member of the Data Excellence Team, you will play a key role in understanding and managing the BI/SQL ETL (extract, transform, and load) process for data analytics.
As a BI Developer you will be expected to leverage your expertise while coordinating closely with data architects and process experts across the company to ensure data is readily available and optimized for financial modeling, analysis and visualization.
Experience & skills required:
- 3 + years of experience as a BI Developer / Data Engineer
- experience building AWS Lambdas using Pyhton
- working knoweldge of SAP BW and ideally SAP Hana
- Good experience in BI Data Modeling and Data Extraction
- Experience using Birst BI (desirable)
- Knowledge of FI, CO, HR and Procurement process areas in SAP (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
You are an ideal candidate if you demonstrate a passion for analytics and problem solving while working effectively with others in a highly dynamic and collaborative team environment. You are comfortable with ambiguity with the right balance of technical expertise and creativity.
Data Engineer (SAP BW, AWS, Python)