Data Modeller (Insurance & Reinsurance)
Up to £700 per day
Initial 3 months (extensions likely)
We are working with a Global BPO player who are looking for a Data Modeller with Insurance & Reinsurance Market experience to work on a large data programme with a prestigious Insurance client based in London.
What you'll do:
- You will own the overall data modelling process and set the strategies for delivery to the wider community.
- You'll provide technical leadership to your team and provide strategic direction so that products are the best they can be.
- You will contribute to architectural and data modelling principles and help ensure that data are useable assets and are fit for purpose.
What are we looking for?
- Strong Insurance & Reinsurance Market experience
- Extensive Experience of working in a large-scale data development or production environment
- Expert level knowledge of relational and multi- dimensional database design (Kimball Dimensional Modelling)
- Advanced level of SQL query construction
- Expert level knowledge of relational and multi- dimensional database design
- Proven expertise and skills with business process and data flow modelling.
- Proven track record of resolving complex issues relating to enterprise-wide data architecture within a challenging, dynamic delivery landscape.
- Expert level knowledge of Data Warehouse/BI stack, plus expert level knowledge of either Oracle, CA ERwin, SAS, Business Objects & Informatica, Unix Shell programming, or SQL