Digital Strategy Consultant (Agile, Scrum)
£45.000 - £70.000 + bonus + benefits
London + some UK travel
Our client is a leading digital consultancy who are actively seeking an experienced Digital Strategy Consultant to join them on a permanent basis.
They have recently won a number of new innovative projects and as such they require a Strategy Consultant with experience of working on digital transformation projects in an Agile environment.
Strategy consulting today requires the ability to see how business, technology and operations all intersect. Within my client's Digital Technology Practice you will work closely with the world's top organisations and develop strategies that turn your ideas into actions.
- Assisting clients in creating and implementing digital visions, strategies and roadmaps that address today's business needs and future growth
- Identifying where clients can utilize digital techniques for greatest strategic impact and defining the priority capabilities required to succeed
- Develop the business cases for digital opportunities
- IT Operating Models - design and delivery of optimised IT organisations (including all aspects of people, processes and tools).
- IT Processes - design and implementation of Run and Change IT processes with a focus on agility and innovation...
- Leading multi-disciplinary teams to shape and implement digital strategies
- Active participant in digital disruptions and global innovations observatories
Skills & experience required:
- Consultancy background or equivalent experience in change and transformation project environment.
- Extensive Agile and ideally Scrum experience working on digital transformation projects
- Workshop facilitation skills preferred
- Ability to present to a development team is a must and to project stakeholders, ideal.
- Backlog management
- User story elaboration
- Story/Impact mappin
- Strong stakeholder management experience including experience dealing with and resenting to senior management.
- Experience in demonstrating an entrepreneurial spirit through personal projects or helping re-brand/ grow part of your current business.
- Strong academic background, resulting in a 2:1 or above from a credible university
In return the client will offer a starting base salary of up to £70K, and a strong chance to progress your career within the firm.