Engagement Manager (C++, Windows, COM/DCOM/COM+, AWS, Azure)
To £100k base + shares + package
We are working with a leading Cloud Provider who are looking for an Engagement Manager to join their Technology Hub based in London to take responsibility for running, managing and delivering technology projects to their UK & Global customers.
My client's mission is to package and migrate legacy desktop and server enterprise applications onto today's supported platform, including AWS, Azure and GCP using their Compatibility container technology.
The ideal candidate will ideally come from a software development background and be comfortable with Desktop and Server technologies from the past 20 years and be readily able to position this against todays technologies and services.
- Strong Software Project/Program Delivery experience
- P&L management
- Windows Desktop/Server Software deliveries
- Service & Support experience, SLA delivery
- Development, architecture, consulting background, ideally Windows applications and servers. COM/DCOM/COM+, IIS, MTS, MSMQ, WPF, SQL Server, etc.
- Azure, AWS, GCP, UK-Cloud, etc.
- DevOps understanding, CI/CD, Containers, Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
- Cloud migration of enterprise services and applications
- Takes ownership, leads others, drives customer outcomes
In return my client will offer:
- A starting salary of up to £100k base
- 20 days plus Public Holidays per annum (rising by 1 day per year for each full year of service, to a maximum of 25 days). 1 day off for your birthday, plus 3 days extra off over Christmas and New Year Fun work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Free food & drinks
- Fantastic Training & Development scheme