Enterprise Cloud Security Architect is required by a large company to lead architecture and governance of IT security solutions across a large scale technology transformation programme.
The responsibilities will include:
- defining security architecture and solutions across the organisation
- managing the implementation of the security management policies and frameworks including implementation of systems, tools and processes that will identify, assess and monitor IT security risks
- acting as a Subject Matter Expert on all aspects of IT Security across the programme
- providing leadership to a team of security solutions architects
- extensive experience in all aspects of Enterprise IT Security including digital cybersecurity, cloud security, identity and access management, security audit, network security etc..
- experience in cloud security
- experience in defining security aspects for cloud-based, distributed and federated IT architecture
- AWS and Azure