Enterprise Data Architect (Data governance, Data modelling, Big Data) is required by a large organisation to define data architecture on a large scale Big Data programme.
Required experience and skills:
- experience in creating and delivering data architecture on a large scale programme including Data Libraries, Data Flows, Data lifecycle, data modelling etc..
- experience in defining data access and data governance for cloud based Big Data systems
- good knowledge of Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
- experience in advising delivery teams on Data Modelling
- experience in defining data strategy and data governance for large scale heterogeneous data systems
- hands-on experience with physical data models based on relational databases
- experience in Data-warehousing and Business Intelligence
- excellent client facing and presentation skills