Enterprise Data Architect (Data governance, Data modelling) is required by a large organisation to define data architecture on a large scale technology transformation programme.
Required experience and skills:
- experience in creating and delivering data architecture on a large scale programme including Data Libraries, Data Flows, Data lifecycle, data modelling etc..
- experience in applying new data analytics Solution Patterns to data across the organisation
- expertise in developing the data expertise and maturity of organisation
- experience in advising agile development teams on Data Modelling
- experience in defining data strategy and data governance for large scale heterogeneous data systems
- hands-on experience with physical data models based on relational databases: Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server etc..
- experience in Data-warehousing and Business Intelligence
- excellent client facing and presentation skills