Enterprise Data Architect (Data Modelling, Data Governance) is required by a large consulting organisation to lead data architecture and data governance across a large scale technology innovation initiative.
Required experience and skills:
- experience in creating and delivering data architecture on a large scale programme including Data Libraries, Data Flows, Data lifecycle etc..
- extensive Data Modelling experience
- hands-on experience with physical data models based on relational databases: Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server will be beneficial
- enterprise data integration using various approaches (SOA, ESB, etc..)
- excellent client facing and stakeholder management skills
- professional services or consulting experience will be an advantage
- willingness to travel