Enterprise Security Architect (CISSP, CISA, Cyber Security, Identity Management) is required by a large technology consulting to lead architecture and delivery of IT security solutions across a large scale business transformation programme.
The responsibilities will include:
- defining security architecture and solutions across the organisation
- managing the implementation of the security management policies and frameworks including implementation of systems, tools and processes that will identify, assess and monitor IT security risks
- acting as a Subject Matter Expert on all aspects of IT Security across the programme
- extensive experience in all aspects of Enterprise IT Security including digital cyber security, identity and access management, security audit, network security etc..
- Identity and Access Management
- data compliance and GDPR
- Risk based security implementation
- Security Information and Event Management tools experience
- CISSP or CISA certification will be beneficial
- excellent communication and stakeholder management skills