HR Solutions Programme Manager is required by a large consulting organisation to be responsible for leading the delivery of HR solutions and advising on HR innovation across company's portfolio of transformation programmes.
You will be responsible for:
- managing a portfolio of HR projects focused on workforce mobility solutions
- establishing HR projects governance, stakeholder management plan, communication strategy and reporting
- translating client vision into strategy, organisation design, polices, processes and technology solutions
- strategic planning and defining scope and timescale of projects
- establishing quality standards and progress reporting based on the templates and formal methodologies
- developing client relationships and advising clients on HR transformation
- extensive HR transformation experience including organisational design, talent management, HR change management etc.
- extensive experience with various project management tools, methodologies and templates
- excellent consulting and client facing skills
- professional services, management consulting or similar background will be beneficial