IT Development Manager (Microsoft Windows Desktop & Server) is required by a very successful digital innovation company to lead the delivery of software based professional services projects to company's clients.
- good understanding of enterprise computing and software engineering and delivery
- experience with desktop and server technologies based on Microsoft Windows
- extensive project and programme delivery experience
- project management skills including project planning and tracking, P&L management etc.
- experience in contract management (SLAs, SOWs etc.)
- professional services post sales experience
- any experience with cloud based technologies will be beneficial