Microsoft .NET Applications Architect (C#, .NET 4.6, Scrum) is required by a large organisation to lead applications archtecture on a large scale Microsoft technologies based programme.
Required experience and skills:
- Microsoft Enterprise Applications architecture experience
- C#/.NET Development background
- ORM tool (NHibernate, Entity Framework or similar)
- Agile and Scrum experience
- Message Queue integration using NServiceBus, Rabbit MQ, Azure SB or similar tool
- SOA, Microservices and REST