NetSuite Chief Architect
To £120k plus great benefits (£150k OTE)
We are working with a Global End User who are looking for an Oracle NetSuite Chief Architect to lead the Technical Architecture function to integrate Oracle NetSuite into a complex SAAS platform estate including Salesforce and Workday.
The Oracle NetSuite Chief Architect will analyse business needs to help ensure Oracle solution meets the customer's objectives by combining industry best practices, product knowledge, and business acumen.
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- 3+ years of experience of NetSuite Techno functional expertise with a strong and demonstrable product understanding.
- Strong integration architecture expertise to include any of MuleSoft / Dell Boomi/ Websphere / Kafka etc
- Ability to toggle between Functional and Technical role and delivery a complex global technical architecture fit for purpose
- Comfort in SuiteFlow & SuiteScript is a plus
- NetSuite Suite Foundation, ERP Consultant and/or Administrator certifications are a plus.
- Proven track record of delivering quality and efficient ERP /SAAS solutions for complex business requirements
- Deep capacity for influencing customers and guiding them towards industry best practices
- Solution Architect experience
- Good Finance/core Financial module knowledge
- Understanding of ERP/SAAS applications
NetSuite, Optimisation, Configuration, Technical Consultant, NetSuite Consultant, Analyst, Finance, P2P, O2C, ERP, SAAS, Cloud Computing, CRM