O365 Project Manager
£400 - £450 per day
Initial 3 months + extensions up to 1 year
Our Boutique IT Consultancy client are looking for a contract O365 Project Manager for a prestigious client based in the City to work on an international Office 365 roll-out (45.000 seats) spanning across 130 locations and 30 countries.
As an Office 365 Project Manager, you will be responsible for planning, managing and delivering this large end to end O365 rollout, working with the Change Team and supporting, when necessary, the Development Team.
The successful O365 Project Manager will possess the following:
- Experience in delivering at least two multinational Office 365 roll-outs (+2000 seats)
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Enterprise Mobility & Security experience (desirable)
- Change Management experience
- Experience working closely with Development Teams
- Infrastructure Project Management experience
- Excellent communication skills
In return my client will offer:
- A starting day rate of up to £450
- An initial 3 month-contract with extensions up to 1 year
- Fun work environment
- Free drinks on-site
- Possibility to work from home a couple of days a week
Quick application process, apply with your CV asap!