To £550 per day, outside IR35
Initial 6 months (extensions likely)
Fantastic long-term contract opportunity for a React.js Developer to come on board at a leading Organization and work on a large digital programme.
- Working on building a cutting edge using React/Redux to help customer understand how their services enable them to profit money
- World class booking platform where you can utilise a number of services using back end micro-service architecture and APIs, connecting you with many different parties
- Top of the charts mobile apps to enable all of their customers can utilise the service with the latest cutting edge technology
- Various different tools for all of their services, sites, which translates different data to be used by their team of experts providing accurate data to their customers
- Algorithms to automatically book various appointments smartly and effectively to make the most of their service enabling it to be consumer friendly.
- Backend systems to manage all of their services using Node.JS for bookings
What are they looking for?
We're looking for a nifty, knowledgeable coding extraordinaire to help us develop the platforms and tools needed to conquer the rest of the world.
- 4+ years' commercial experience
- Proficient in react.js / Redux / webpack / HTML5 / CSS3 / SASS
- Distributed version control systems such as Git or Mercurial, and loved them
- A strong focus on continuous integration and delivery
- Worked in an environment with a big emphasis on TDD, BDD and Unit Testing
- Building high-performance and scalable applications
- Thorough understanding of design and implementation of RESTful web services