SaaS Business Analyst (HR / Finance Systems)
£400-£450 per day
Initial 6 months (extensions likely)
We are working with a Global Consultancy client who are undertaking a major transformation of their HR & Finance systems, and as a result of this transformation they are seeking a number of contract SaaS Business Analysts with ERP project experience in HR / Finance software implementations.
The SaaS Business Analyst will work closely with HR & Finance Business Partners, Developers, Testers, and Production Support through each stage of the software development lifecycle and also demonstrate both existing and new functionalities to the business stakeholders.
This job requires an experienced business systems analyst who can partner effectively with all levels of the organization, lead others, drive results, proactively identify and resolve problems and make challenging decisions.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review, and analyze business requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solutions within a number of SaaS based HR/Finance systems.
- Deliver precise functional specifications to include functional hierarchy, workflow, business rules, interface design and definitions, outstanding issues, data analysis, and data mapping to business partners and 3rd party vendors
- Work with technical team to develop high level labor estimates to develop and deploy functionalities of selected solutions
- Conduct fit/gap analysis between HR/Finance applications and business requirements, and collaborate with Architects and Developers to estimate project impact
- Work with Development, QA, and Production Support teams to communicate, verify, and test the desired functionality changes
- Work with business partners to demonstrate the changes to the system to ensure all relevant business needs are addressed
- Manage multiple competing priorities through effective organization and communication
- Perform functional unit testing and system integration testing of the solution
- Change Request handling, requiring the development of new or improved procedures using Enterprise tools and customizing in industry best practices.
- Investigating, analyzing, and solve enterprise Application problems (including sub systems) and map business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy business needs.
- Responsible for overall solution design of Hire to Retire process.
- 7 or more years of experience as a business systems analyst in implementing or supporting SaaS based HR/Finance applications
- Experience in writing functional specs for integrating HR/Finance Systems with other enterprise applications or 3rd party systems
- Experience in conducting Business Blueprint workshops, writing Detailed Design documents, Functional Specifications, and configuring SaaS based HR/Finance systems.
- Any experience of CIPHR systems would be a bonus
- Deep domain knowledge in HR Functions (Benefits, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, Compensation etc)
- Ability to understand and represent the needs of the end user in a software development environment
- Strong consultative and advisory skills
- Strong MS Visio and Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong business analysis, requirements gathering, documentation, testing and project management skills
- Data Analytics Experience
- Expert skills of Excel spreadsheet modeling, macros, pivot tables, formulas, charts, etc. and basic understanding in SQL.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, follow through, and use critical thinking to achieve success
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
- Excellent training and communication skills both in written and verbal.
- Workday or CIPHR certification/experience is a plus