SaaS Project Manager
To £550 per day
Initial 6 months (extensions likely)
We are working with a Global Consultancy client who are undertaking a major transformation of their HR & Finance systems, and as a result of this transformation they are seeking an experienced Project Manager to take responsibility for managing the implementation and delivery of three workstreams (HR, Finance & Policy Administration).
You'll be experienced with knowledge and or an appreciation of HR and HRIS, proactive and passionate about delivering high quality customer service with proven change, project management, problem solving and leadership skills. You'll also be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and well organised with the ability to build excellent relationships with our customers and internal colleagues.
- To ensure that the scope, delivery, quality and budget of assigned projects s are effectively managed.
- Create and maintain appropriate project documentation, ensuring that the scope, project issues, risks and project plan are clearly documented and monitored.
- Be the first escalation point for assigned projects · Manage customer expectations effectively through regular, clear and concise communication
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with customers
- Develop and maintain strong internal relationships in order to ensure that internal and external resources are utilised and managed effectively across projects
- Manage project control system, where directed, to allow Finance to raise relevant invoices and ensure that the correct value of the job is charged and that Managed Service project tasks are correctly created to allow for accurate usage reports
- Liaise closely with the Account Management and New Business teams to ensure that support is given where appropriate for pre-sales and account development activity.
- Develop and maintain a good working knowledge of my client's HR & Finance products and services
- Follow documented team procedures for project and delivery management, whilst identifying, proposing and implementing improvements for efficiency and quality
- To provide advice, guidance and assistance to customers on the configuration and best practice solutions for the use of my client's products. - where there is appropriate product knowledge
- Identify and act upon additional business opportunities
- Proactively drive the continuing development and updating of the delivery methodology, approach and documentation and other project management related activity.
- Professional qualification in one or more Project Management methodologies is desirable
- Experience and knowledge of implementing HR Software, such as time & attendance, payroll, recruitment or even a finance systems.
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good literacy, numeracy and IT skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 products (SharePoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Dynamics CRM, MS Project)
- Ability and willingness to undertake routine administrative tasks
- CIPHR knowledge / experience would be a plus
- Effective influencing and negotiating skills
- Able to prioritise and plan ahead
- Ability to mentor and motivate the team
- Ability to show initiative in developing the role and the team.