Senior Developer in Test
£55.000 to £70.000 + package
We are working with a Global Advertising Company who is in the midst of a digital transformation and looking to add a dynamic Senior Developer in Test to their QA Team to work alongside the wider Engineering Team on a variety of digital initiatives.
The Senior Developer in Test will have in depth experience of both manual and automated testing, a strong technical background and great communication skills to support the QA Manager in coaching and mentoring junior members of the team.
Experience and skills required:
- Experience in a QA role as a Developer in Test, Test Analyst or QA Engineer (or similar) at a senior level within a team
- Proven Agile experience team, ideally with TDD or BDD
- Experience of testing at various application levels including backend (APIs), unit tests, integration tests and UI tests
- Knowledge Testrail or Hiptest
- Experience of documenting test results and reporting on progress
- Experience of creating BDD scenario to ensure user stories are groomed and elaborated prior to development
- Hands-on test automation experience
- Programming/coding experience (ideally in one or more of the following Java, C#, C++)
- Ability to produce quality, reusable and maintainable automated tests
- Confident with participating in peer/code reviews with other team members
- Working knowledge of Git for version control of test/development code
- Experience in CI using Jenkins / TravisCI
- Experience of using defect tracking and management tools
- Experience of using test case management software
- Preparing, maintaining and reviewing test plans
- Experience in creating test scenarios using the Gherkin format
- A good knowledge of the software development / test life cycle
In return the client will pay a starting base salary of up to £70.000 + a very good benefits package.