Solution Architect (Applications Architecture & Integration, TOGAF) is required by a well-established consulting organisation that specialises in business-driven technology transformation to join their team and lead solution architecture on some of the most exciting and complex programmes in the UK.
This is a unique opportunity to join a well-established organisation with good work-life balance culture and to get involved in some of the most innovative technology transformation initiatives in the UK.
You will be responsible for:
- solution architecture and development of architecture models
- creating applications development plans and strategies
- defining applications architectures and designs
- developing applications modernisation and systems integration plans
Required experience and skills:
- experience in leading solution architecture across a large scale transformation programme
- ability to apply formal methodology to business challenges (e.g.: TOGAF, Zachman, SOA etc.)
- broad experience with various platforms and vendors (e.g.: some of the following, Java, Microsoft .NET, Oracle, open source etc..)
- systems integration experience
- excellent stakeholder management and communication skills