Solution Architect (Big Data infrastructure transformation) is required to lead definition, architecture and delivery of solutions supporting large scale Big Data transformation programme.
You will be a Solution Architect by trade with following experience and skills:
- experience in defining mixed (on-premise and cloud) infrastructure supporting Big Data applications
- software engineering background
- Unix and Linux operating systems experience
- cloud transformation experience (AWS, Azure)
- Any experience in cloud security will be beneficial
- any experience in Cloudera or Hortonworks will be an advantage