Solution Architecture Management Consultant (TOGAF) is required by a growing technology transformation organisation to join their Solution Architecture practice and lead architecture and delivery of solutions across some of the largest transformation programmes in the UK.
You will be responsible for:
- leading solution architecture and development of architecture models
- creating applications development plans and strategies
- defining applications architectures and designs
- developing applications modernisation and systems integration plans
- advising clients on technology innovation
Required experience and skills:
- excellent client facing and consulting skills
- experience in leading solution architecture in support of a large scale transformation programme
- applications architecture and software engineering background with ability to do code reviews etc..
- good understanding of software development life-cycle (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall)
- broad experience with various platforms and vendors (e.g.: some of the following, Java, Microsoft .NET, Oracle, open source etc..)
- integration using both web services and middleware applications