Solution / Digital Architect - Agile, Microservices, Cloud
To 90.000 base + bonus & benefits
We are working with a Global Technology Consultancy who are looking to add talented Solution / Digital Architects to their Architecture Centre of Excellence to work with their prestigious clients in the London area.
- Development of End to End Solution Designs to meet business objectives and great customer outcomes.
- Working on site and collaboratively within a team of designers working on a portfolio of change projects.
- Engagement with business stakeholders when ideas are conceived; and lead in shaping them into deliverable projects.
- Ensuring that solutions adhere to all architectural, security and quality standards.
- Production of solution design artefacts to support the needs of the project delivery.
- Acting as point of contact to ensure all parties (including internal and external technical / development teams) understand the solution design and the part that they need to play within it.
- Identifying risks affecting solutions, including mitigating recommendations and support in managing those risks.
- Continuous improvement of the way Solution Design is performed.A consistent track record in providing technical leadership in areas including application, business, and integration architectures.
Experience and skills
A deep knowledge of the technologies you have worked with and an appreciation or exposure to emerging technologies and architectural trends.
- Microservices vs Packaged Solutions
- Cloud vs On-premise o Digital transformation enablement
- Cloud architectures, e.g. AWS, Google, Azure, etc.
- Broad span of vendors; IBM, Oracle, Salesforce, SAP, etc.
-The architects' role in agile delivery
- Internet of Things
Experience of working on end to end technical solutions that encompass many systems and teams, drawing out the Key Design Decisions and their implications and resolving them.
End to end project experience, with strong consulting skills.
Experience of ownership and governance of large and complex end to end technical solutions.
Practical experience of working in an agile delivery approach.
A broad technical background with depth in at least one architecture discipline plus an ability to pick up new technologies quickly.
A good working knowledge of Digital, Cloud and Integration technologies including SOA.
Practical experience of software development.
Proven ability to shape business requirements and design solutions based on those requirements.
First class design skills including the ability to draw up extremely accurate specifications that could be effectively utilized by development team.