Windows Technical Guru (Windows Internal, C++)
£50.000 to £70.000 + package
Careerwise has been retained by successful End User Organization to assist with recruiting a number of Windows Technical Consultants (Windows Internal, C++) to support an ever growing client base and solve complex technical problems for their clients around Windows.
As a Windows Technical Consultants (Windows Internal, C++) you will work directly on client issues originating from the client's professional services team, which has a world class reputation for diagnosing and remedying newly discovered problems with their clients applications.
The Windows Technical Consultants (Windows Internal, C++) will be a problem solver and expert debugger with the ability to fix any technical issue for the client such as an upgrade to a new version of windows, a COM issue, a driver compatibility problem, an IE behaviour problem and so on.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- experience in troubleshooting complex technical problems around Windows
- knowledge of Windows Internal model and how applications interact within this environment (Hooking, DLL injection, Native Win 32 API's, COM/DCOM/COM+, Windows Drivers)
- a software development background in C ++
- reverse engineering experience
- product experience knowing how the product works and behaves when supporting an application
- passion and drive for resolving complex technical issues for your customers
In return the client will pay a starting base salary of up to £75k, an excellent benefits package and an opportunity to quickly grow your career within the organization.